Chocolate day messages |Happy valentines day sms

Thursday 22 January 2015



Happy chocolate day to all of you.Valentines day 2015 is near ,so you need to collect these sms and send to your boyfriend.So guys check out these awesome chocolate day sms messages wishes greetings and much more.English hindi sms for girlfriend wife husband boyfriend for chocolate day.
Find more:
  • Happy teddy bear day sms
  • Happy hug day sms wallpapers pics 
  • Happy hug day quotes for girlfriend
  • Happy hug day HD wallpapers
Chocolate day messages
Chocolate day messages

Chocolate day sms 2015

Luv is lyk swallowing hot
chocolate b-fore it has cooled off.
It takes u by srprise at 1st.
but keeps u warm 4 a long time…
All u need is luv.
Bt a little chocolate>>
now & den doz not hrt.
Happy Chocolate Day… 2015
I nvr do any television vid-out chocolate.
Thats my motto & I live by it.>>>
Quite often I write the scripts & I make
sure dere are chocolate scenes.>>>>
Actually I am a bit of a chocolate
tart & ill eat anything.>>>>
It is amazing I am so slim..
Strength is the capacity to brk….
a chocolate bar in-2 4…
pieces vid ur bare hands…
nd den eat jst…
one of the pieces Judith Viorst…
Happy chocolate>> Day…
All u need is luv…
Bt a little chocolate…
now & then doz not hrt…
Happy chocolate>> Day… 2015
more: Chocolate Day Sms
Sandra Boynton Says…
Research tells us..
14 out of any 10..
individuals lykes chocolate.
chocolate Day mubarak ho…
If I have chocolate around,
I vil eat it.
I luv it…
I luv it…
I luv it…
I lyk a piece every day.”
Chocolate is a divine drnk
vich builds up resistance & fits fatigue.
A cup of dis precious drnk
permits a man to walk 4..a
whole day wid-out food.
Lyf is like a box of chocolates…
u nvr know what u r gonna get…
Forrst Gump in Forrest Gump….
Happy chocolate Day:::: 2015
u know an odd feeling…
Sittng on the toilet
eating a chocolate candy bar…
I want u to retain ur sweetness
lyke the most precious chocolate.
I donĂ¢it waaaant 2 lose u in my life.
Always stay with me.
Happy Chocolate Day 2015..
See more:
  • Happy valentines day funny sms
  • Happy kiss day sms {hot}
  • Happy promise day sms
  • Happy chocolate day sms
  • Happy propose day sms {Cute}
  • Happy rose day sms

Final words for chocolate day messages

So friend these are happy valentines day sms for propose day .Share these awesome cool greetings for chocolate day and get chocolates from your girlfriend and boyfriend. Keep connected with this valentines day 2015 blog
Incoming search terms:
Happy Chocolate day sms
Chocolate day hindi english messages
Hug day greetings
Valentines day sms 2015
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Copyright © 2019 Valentines Day Ideas for Him Her 2020
Managed By Crazy Coupon | Powered By Coupons