Send Love SMS Messages To Your Loved Ones On This Valentine’s Day

Thursday 22 January 2015

Valentine Day ideas for him Valentine Day Ideas for Her


Candies, flowers and gifts are Exchanged between loved ones On Every Valentine's day. Why do we celebrate this Valentine’s day, it is still a mystery. Purpose it is always in our mind That February is a month of Romance. How to celebrate this lovely day and with Whom, is always a matter of Every young boy or a girl. Noway a days we prefer to show our emotions by sending sms messages. In Every country we have valentine's day, There Is exchange of millions of love sms messages on this romance day. I have Collected Some beautiful cute love and romantic sms messages here. You May just copy and send cool Valentine’s sms messages to your beloved ones on this these romance day.

[post_ad] Also:proposal ideas for your girlfriend

Without Love. – Dayz are Sad day moan day tears day waste day thirst day fright day shatter day … so Be In Love everyday … Wish ua Happy Valentine’s Day
May Days weekend, night May fall, goal i will be there for you till we won’t see Each Other at all. May sun rise, moon May fall, but i think my life Would Never Be nice if this i never Knew you at all.
All i ever wanted Was some1 to care for me. all i ever wanted Was someone Who Would be there for me.all i ever wanted Was someone Who Would Be true.all i ever wanted Was someone like you
Loving is not how you forget how you forgive goal, not how you listen purpose You Understand how, not what you see goal how you feel, and not how you let go goal how you hold on.
Every Hour I think of you
Every Minute I think of you
Every Second I think of you
I live for you and I die for you
It’s not for days, It’s not for weeks
It’s not for months or years, It’s for ever.
Love is what I see in, your smile Every Day.
Love is what I feel in, touch you give Every. 
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share, Every Day we live.
Seasons Will Change
Colours Will Fade
Purpose …. One Thing That Will Never Change …
The way that I Feel about you ..
And …. One Thing That Will Never Fade That is My LOVE 4 you …..
I LOVE U SO MUCH

valentine's day ideas for celebration 

To be honest with you, I do not-have the words to make you feel better, aim I do-have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; That Is a heart aching to see you smile again.

The way you look into my eyes, It scares me
The way you say “I love you”, It scares me
The way you know just what to say, It scares me
The Ways you scare me, I love it
I have seen angels in the sky
I have seen snowfall in july,
I have seen things you only imagine to see
Purpose I have not seen anything sweeter than you.
your love is like a river peaceful and deep
your soul is like a secret That I Could never keep
When I look Into your eyes I know its true
You Were made for me and I for you
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.
I Promised you once, I promise you twice, this love That I Will Never end feel so deep inside, I loved you yesterday and today and Even More i never want this feeling to go away, baby you are my Everything, my Angel from above, you feel my life with so much love.

If you-have a boy friend or a girl friend and you-have a mobile, do not wait, just write these lovely romantic sms messages on your mobile phone and send to your loved ones. If he or she really loves you, You Will get a reply with more romantic sms message. Exchange thesis love sms on this Valentines day.


valentine's day ideas for home decor 
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Copyright © 2019 Valentines Day Ideas for Him Her 2020
Managed By Crazy Coupon | Powered By Coupons